Frequently Asked Questions
How to search products?
Search for products by entering the product name or keyword into the Search Bar at the top of any page. Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the less products you will get in the results page. When you find a product you’re interested in, simply click the product name or the product image for more details.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method (air, sea or land) and product weight / volume. Different shipping companies have different rates, so it’s best to check and compare which is most affordable and economical. For more details on how shipping costs are calculated, please check the detail on our shipping&delivery page directly: https://greenseedgarden.com/shipping-delivery/
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
What is your return Policy?
– If we have accidentally sent you an incorrect amount, a missing item or the wrong item, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the product to notify us of the issue. We may ask you to provide some pictures of any mistakes that may have been made from us. Once we receive the pictures and we will send or refund for any missing items or quantities that we can ensure it was a mistake from us. So as long as you provide a picture of the products in poor condition, we will replace it if it cannot be saved. If we mistakenly sent the wrong item, we will usually send you a replacement for free in our expense and you do not need to return the wrong item. Due to the nature of our business, all other sales are final. Any other returns or refunds will be made at the sole discretion of or staff.
Do you ship worldwide?
– Yes, we ship worldwide. We do quite a lot of international shipping without problems. However, you must be aware that we do not have full control of exactly shipping time frame, it depends on the shipping company schedule. For the detail of our shipping$delivery method, please check this link: https://greenseedgarden.com/shipping-delivery/
What method do you ship?
– For the detail of shipping method, please check this link: https://greenseedgarden.com/shipping-delivery/
* All orders are shipped to the address on the order detail, please make sure you have leave the correct shipping address. We do not take the responsibility if the parcel did not arrive due to the wrong shipping address you have provided. For the detail of Return&Refund policy, please check this link: https://greenseedgarden.com/refunds-returns-policy/
How long will it take before orders are shipped?
– We ship Monday- Friday. We often ship orders out within 2-3 business days, but we deal with a large amount of order volume, and certain orders can require a lot of time to prepare. If we are unusually busy, such as after a weekend or holiday, shipping can take up to 5 business days. If there is a problem with the order, there might be a delay while we restock or as we await your reply to a question we ask. Be sure to keep an eye on the email you used for PayPal because we will contact you there if there are any issues with your order. Orders paid for with echecks will not be considered paid for until the echeck clears.
How long will my order take to arrive after it is shipped?
-It depends on the shipping method and destination. For the detail of shipping&delivery please check this link: https://greenseedgarden.com/shipping-delivery/
Do you provide tracking number?
-All orders are sent with tracking number when the label is made. We will enter it the email address you used for PayPal when creating a shipping label, and Trackingmore.com will send you the tracking status automatically if there is an updated.
* Sometimes your package status might take up to 7 days to be updated on EMS system and website.
What is your guarantee if I didn’t receive my order ?
– Yes, If you can’t receive your package within 60 days from the date we ship out the order, we will issue a full refund via PayPal. This is our company policy and guarantees for our customer.
Do you guarantee germination on your seeds?
-No. We do not guarantee germination on all seeds because the seeds are only part of the equation that makes them grow. Regardless of your experience level, sometimes the conditions are not right even if they seem so. Sometimes the seeds simply take a long time. There are some seeds that take up to 6 months to germinate, and they require conditions to be maintained throughout. Variable germination is especially true when growing outdoors. Many of the seeds we grow are exotic and are not domesticated. Many of them are being grown in an environment where they are not native. As such, they maintain wild characteristics that make them germinate slow or irregularly. Sometimes even a seed that’s easy to sprout will not work well in some cases. The best we can do is maintain fresh stock, and we get new stock of most seeds one to several times per year. We encounter a lot of instances where batches of the same seed perform differently even in the same room. Seeds can drown, die from mold or cook in the sun just like the roots of a plant can rot and suddenly cause a healthy plant to die. Sometimes half a pot of seeds grows well, and the other half does not grow simply because of minor changes in moisture or sunlight. If we think there may be an issue with a certain batch, then we may test them and offer a replacement. But any types of replacements on seeds is 100% to be made at the sole discretion of the seller.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
-Yes. We offer DHL Express Shipping options. It make take 3 – 8 business days to arrive. For the detail of shipping&delivery please check this link: https://greenseedgarden.com/shipping-delivery/
My parcel arrived damaged. What do we do now?
– Please contact us immediately within 7 days of receiving the parcel. We may ask you to provide some pictures of any damaged that may have been made due to the shipping process. Once we receive the pictures and we will send or issue a refund for the damaged item.
So as long as you provide a picture of the products in poor condition, we will replace it if it cannot be saved. If we mistakenly sent the wrong item, we will usually send you a replacement for free in our expense and you do not need to return the damaged item. Due to the nature of our business, all other sales are final. Any other returns or refunds will be made at the sole discretion of or staff.
My package did not arrive. What do we do now?
– Contact us first if you have the problem with your order because we care for our valued customer like you and for any problems we will send you a replacement or issue a full refund.
How fresh is your seeds?
-We make an effort to only stock what we will use within a few months. Seeds are generally harvested at a particular time per year, so they will be from the last harvest. Additionally, we make efforts to store our products so they have limited contact with air and light.
I followed the growing instructions but I’m still having trouble. What should I do?
– Many of the seeds we carry are rare and still have their wild characteristics. Just like a wild animal, seeds that have not been domesticated tend to have wild traits. This often means that they will have slow or irregular germination. These traits are often bred out of domesticated seeds. The advantage of irregular germination in nature is that it prevents an entire generation from being killed off if unfavorable conditions should arrive. As a result of this, you may find new seedlings of certain species popping up a month a part for several months. Some growers will give up and reuse soil only to find plants of the previously planted species emerge.Germination in many seeds is also triggered by very specific factors such as a change in temperature or saturation in water. It may also be necessary to wear down thick seed coats before soaking. This is called scarification. Some seeds can take months or even years to break out of dormancy even if special techniques are applied. It may in fact take several rounds of environmental change or a greater intensity of change than you are applying. Germination time estimates will also be longer if the initial conditions are not provided. It should be noted that soil temperature is not the same as air temperature. Heat mats may not be enough to raise the soil temperature for some species. Hot lamps are usually a better choice. Gibberellic acid (GA-3) is also very helpful in breaking dormancy in stubborn seeds.Another problem to be aware of is that seeds can rot if the soil is too wet while newly sprouted seedlings can dry out and die under the soil if the soil gets too dry during the early stages. Seeds may also die from uneven watering, too much heat or too much cold. Sometimes it is helpful to dig up seeds and check on them if they seem to be stalling. We make efforts only to carry very perishable seeds right after harvest and only stock quantities of seeds that we will sell within a short time. Due to the variability in grower technique and the naturally fickle nature of many of our seeds, we do not offer replacements for seeds that do not grow.
Do you offer a bulk order price?
– Yes, please contact us for more detail.
What if I provided an incorrect address?
– Please contact us immediately before we ship out your order. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
How can I cancel my order?
– All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Can I place an order by telephone?
– We are strictly internet-based. We limit all contact to email because everything must be documented for security and evidence purposes and everything must be put into written documentation. Please understand. If you have any question about our products, please don’t be hesitate to send us an email.
Do you have a store I can visit?
– No. At the current time, we are internet-based seller. We do not offer a local pickup.